Welcome to the Law Office of Barbara E. Brunson
Legal matters can be extremely difficult and stressful for you and your family. That is why it’s important to hire an attorney who knows how to navigate these sensitive issues in a compassionate and astute manner. At the Law Office of Barbara E. Brunson, I represent clients throughout the Midlands in bankruptcy, estate planning and elder law matters. I have more than 30 years of legal experience and understand how the law applies to each client’s unique situation. Whether you need to help with planning for death or incapacity or resolving a difficult financial situation, I offer competent representation tailored to your individual needs. I will review all the relevant circumstances and thoroughly explain the available legal options.
Overwhelming debt or end-of-life planning concerns are not always easy to address. My goal is to relieve my clients’ stress by giving each one the following:
- Compassionate counsel — I know how stressful it can be to deal with financial hardship and will take the time to listen to your struggles and offer workable solutions.
- A hands-on approach — I aim to keep my clients informed and involved from start to finish and personally attend to every aspect of their case.
- Preparation for life changes — The resolution of a legal matter can greatly affect your life, and I will explain the long-term consequence of every decision so that you know what to expect.
My years of experience allow me to better identify issues and develop effective solutions. Regardless of how complex your matter is, I can help you address it and feel secure moving forward.
- Bankruptcy —I help my clients find relief from overwhelming debt through bankruptcy and represent debtors in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Estate planning — I assist clients with a variety of estate planning matters, including the preparation of wills, trusts, and probate and estate administration issues. My firm can create a solid plan that brings peace of mind to you and your family.
- Elder law — Today’s seniors need guidance on how to protect their finances and personal affairs, and I am highly skilled at addressing elder law issues, including powers of attorney and advance directives, guardianship and conservatorship actions and long-term care planning.
Trying to tackle legal issues without an attorney can result in undesirable outcomes. I work closely with all my clients to fully understand their needs and will strive to find a positive solution for whatever challenge you face.
To schedule a consultation at the Law Office of Barbara E. Brunson, call 803-728-6107 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Columbia office.